- How and Why Essential Oils are so powerful to The Olfactory Nerve
- Physiological Effects of the Essential Oils on the cells of the body, receptors, and brain
- Why and How to find pure oils
- Where oils are harvested
- Essential Oils vs Prescription Drugs
- The potency of oils
- Three ways to apply oils, Where? How? and Why?
- Benefits of making oils a part of your daily life
- Break down uses of specific oils to be used in class
- Make a rollerball and bath salts to take home
Course taught by Lynn Lenhert, LMT, CCAP (Certified Clinical Aromatherapist Practitioner).
Continuing Education at Orion Institute training has not been reviewed or approved by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges